Friday, August 14, 2009

Survived

So, I survived my 20 yr high school reunion last weekend. Actually not only survived, but had a wonderful time! The night went way too fast......5 hours just isn't enough time to catch up on 20 yrs with 50 people! I think for most of the night I was just hanging back, looking at people. It's so surreal to see everyone as "grown-ups". So, all in all, it was a great night and hopefully we'll be able to keep in a little bit better touch now.......with facebook there's no reason not to! Gotta love facebook.

Oh!! And, I finally found THE photos to hang on the bare expanse of a wall over our tv. I'm so excited to get them framed and hung. I will post a picture as soon as I get it done. For a sneak peak, here they are:


If you'd like your own, you can buy them here from Urban Design Photography. They are so amazing in person! Oh yah, and remember the photo "Greener Grass"(see July 17th's post) by Alicia Bock? Well, my super thoughtful sister got me that print for an early b-day present! I am so lucky...and can't wait to see that one, too!

No comments: